Monday, June 5, 2017

eARC Book review: Middleman by Jayne Rylon

35157299

Available now.
eARC Provided by author

I don’t kneel for any man. Not anymore. 
I had the perfect dominant boyfriend. Then Cortez left me to save the world. 
After two and a half years lost drowning my misery in bad decisions, one man changed everything. 
Rogan is the perfect submissive, who puts me back in control of both him and my life. 
Until Cortez comes home. 
Who am I? Cortez’s bottom or Rogan’s top? 
Maybe I’m both. 
Maybe I was made to be their middleman. 


This book is new territory for me. I have never read a M/M/M before. I wasn't sure if it was for me but i went in with a open mind and plenty of curiosity. Cortez dominates Kaden and then destroys him when he leaves. He's got a good reason and has no choice. The way he cuts off Kaden though leaves them both reeling. Then Rogan walks into Kaden's life and after years of destruction new light starts to bring Kaden back. Now what if Cortez comes back? Oh he definitely does. There's some deep dark feelings for these men in this book. It's interesting to see how the author handles these three powerful men. The story is told from all three men's point of view. It's intense but there are some fun tender moments as well. The sex scenes are scorching hot and at times tender and intense. A few places felt a little cheesy to me but over all the story telling put me right there and wishing i could know these three guys. Each one incredibly strong and stand up guys who would be amazing  to know if they were real. If you're a reader wavering on trying a menage book with three guys this one would be a good place to start.

Find out more about this book and author Jayne Rylon here www.jaynerylon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment