Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome a new reviewer to the blog!

I'm happy to announce that i have a new reviewer on Modokker Book Picks. Please Welcome Sarah to the blog. Below is a message to introduce herself.

I'm a stay-at-home mom with a house full of kids and pets, a home-based business and a dusty BA degree in English. I read to stay sane, and enjoy a rich fantasy life of adventures, danger and thrills.


I met Lisa in another life and another country - it's hard to believe it was 20 years ago! We've reconnected through our mutual love of all things books, and I am very happy to be joining her blog!


Sarah Conerty Jordan


Sarah was actually my boss once upon a time. I met Sarah 20 years ago in Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm when i was a lowly PFC and she was the Lieutenant with my platoon in the Army. We reconnected this past year and although we live in different states have become great friends sharing our love of reading. I'm happy to have her join me. The review below is her first one.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment