Sunday, January 9, 2011

Books for january 2011

It's the start of a new year and there are lots of awesome books coming out this year. Let's see if i can make a list of good ones coming out January 2011 for starters.

Ruthless game by author Christine Feehan came out December 28th ( Ghostwalker's series)
Sizzle by author Julie Garwood January 28th (softcover)(Buchanon-Renard Book #8)
The Perfect Play by author Jaci Burton  Feb 1st
Convincing Alex by author Nora Roberts January 19th (re-release)
Archangel's Consort by author Nalini Singh January 25th (Hunters Guild book #4)
Primal by author Lora Leigh ( connected to Breed series) February 1st

There's a few that i would like to read to get you started. I'm really looking forward to Archangel's consort. I've read the previous books in this series and all a 5 stars for me so hoping this one follows suit. I bought Ruthless Game just have to sit and read it now. Big fan of Christine Feehan so it should be a good one. I've read convincing Alex before. It's a re-issue and a great read as well. Sizzle has been out  in hard cover but this time it's softcover. If you are one to wait for softcover snap this one up. It's a awesome read as well.

These are some I'd like to read this month is your list similar and if not what others would you like to add to my list? I'm always interested in new authors so tell me what you are looking forward to reading in January 2011. Next month we'll check out Feruary's releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment