Monday, April 19, 2010

Reviews coming

I've been busy. Don't think I've been slacking cause I've actually been reading up a storm. I got interested in the Sophie Metropolis series by husband and wife team Tori Carrington. That's the name they go by not a name they share. I started reading them Thursday or Friday last week and i'm on the fourth and last one published so I'll be posting some reviews and excerpts etc soon. I also read Susan Squires One with the Darkness. I'll be reviewing that this week and that will have a giveaway attached i believe.

Books coming out next week that I'll be reading and reviewing are:
Haunting Warrior By Erin Quinn
Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood series) by JR Ward
Wild Rain ( Leopard Series book4) by Christine Feehan
Savor the Moment ( Bride Quartet Series book 3) by Nora Roberts
Chasing Perfect ( new Fools Gold series book 1) by Susan Mallery
Montana Destiny ( Fools Gold series book 2) by RC Ryan otherwise known as Ruth Ryan Langan

Looks for reviews on the above books in May and one might have a giveaway attached to it. Details to come. I can't believe there are 6 books coming out on the same day that are MUST reads for me lol Where to start reading first? Are any of you going to be trying to get your hands on these books too? Is there another book you're looking forward to? Who is the author and what it the title of the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment