Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Modokker Book Picks! I am a avid book reader. Mostly of the romance genre but I've been known to read other things now and then. Romance books give me a chance at escapism. I don't have to think about all the crap in my life for a while and can jump into another life and in some cases another world. There is nothing better than to get away from thinking to much. Try it you'll like it. I have 3 boys and a part time job plus helping my husband with our small one truck trucking company. lol I did say small. I squeeze my reading in where i can. You will most likely find me at the Dr's waiting room with a book in my hand. Getting the oil changed? Book in my hand. Sitting in the car waiting for school to get out? Book in my hand. I read sometimes instead of watching TV in the evening. It works for me. When do you squeeze in your reading time?

No comments:

Post a Comment